Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream
A simple, great tasting, and good-for-you summer treat! Nice Cream starts with blending frozen bananas in a food processor and can take on endless flavor combinations after that. My personal favorite it this banana, peanut butter, and chocolate combo!
Servings: 3 people
- food processor
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp milk
- Break the frozen bananas into quarters and place into the food processor.
- Blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Once almost smooth add the peanut butter and blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 696mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.7mg