Tuna and White Bean Salad
This is a go-to summer meal when it's too hot to cook. Tuna and white beans provide plenty of satisfying protein in this no-cook entree salad.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 package baby arugula
- 2 cans canned tuna Italian packed in olive oil
- 1 can canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 whole red onion sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch granulated sugar
- Thinly slice the red onions.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half or quarters.
- Open and drain excess oil from canned tuna.
- Add arugula, onions, tomatoes, and tuna to a large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing (below) and enjoy!
- In a small jar mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Shake the jar to combine.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 750mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 5mg