Tuna and White Bean Salad
- 1 package baby arugula
- 2 cans canned tuna Italian packed in olive oil
- 1 can canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 whole red onion sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch granulated sugar
- Thinly slice the red onions.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half or quarters.
- Open and drain excess oil from canned tuna.
- Add arugula, onions, tomatoes, and tuna to a large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing (below) and enjoy!
- In a small jar mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Shake the jar to combine.