Strawberry Coconut Quinoa Jar
Make ahead and pop in the microwave for a quick just-sweet-enough weekday grab.
- mason jars
- 3/4 cup quinoa dry
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tsp maple syrup
To prepare quinoa
- Add dry quinoa and milk to a small saucepan on the stove.
- Heat until it reaches a high simmer stirring as needed to prevent the milk from burning.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover for 10-15 minutes.
- While quinoa cooks, remove stems and chop strawberries.
- Once all liquid is absorbed add 1/2- 3/4 cup quinoa into a bowl, or mason jar if preparing ahead.
- Top quinoa with maple syrup, chopped strawberries, and dried coconut.