Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 2 cups water or chicken or veggie broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half or quarters
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add quinoa and water (or broth) to a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to a low simmer and cover for about 15 minutes.
- Quinoa should easily fluff with a fork when done. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Add quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, feta to a bowl. Top with dressing and toss to combine.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until combined.