Curried Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Golden Raisins
- sheet pan
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbs pine nuts
- 4 tbs golden raisins
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash and cut caulflower into bite sized pieces.
- Toss cauliflower with curry powder, garlic power, salt and olive oil.
- Spread in one layer onto a large sheet pan.
- Top with pine nuts and golden raisins and toss to combine.
- Roast until tender, about 20-25 minutes.