Diabetes Support and Education
Whether you have just been diagnosed with diabetes or managing for years, I will work with you to customize a program that is right for you. Diabetes is an ever-changing chronic condition, but with the right support small changes to your diet and lifestyle can make a big difference in your control. As a Certified Diabetes Educator, I have spent thousands of hours working with patients to help them understand and manage food choices. I believe that food is meant to be enjoyed and having diabetes is no exception. Through education and support my goal is to help you find an eating pattern that you both enjoy and helps you meet your health goals.
All visits are conducted via secure telehealth which allows for more frequent follow-up and support with minimal inconvenience to your day.
Diabetes Education and Support Packages include:
* Massachusetts and Connecticut Residents Only
- An initial comprehensive nutrition assessment
- Individualized education, plan and weekly goals
- Weekly follow up for support and accountability with goals
- Weekly review of blood sugar logs
- Personal access to the Healthie platform for secure messaging with me, photo meal logs, and more
- Personalized meal plans and login access to EatLove
- If desired and with your permission, I will communicate with your established PCP or endocrinologist to coordinate the nutrition related areas of your care